hi..

welcome back to my blog..
it's nice to serve you all
let's learn English well guys !

date Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

0 komentar to “ ”

Leave a Reply:

About Me

jepara, central java, Indonesia
Dear readers, I’m an English teacher at SMKN 3 Jepara. My name is Liza Kurniany Coryhendrayany. My nickname is Meimei , just call me Miss Liza. I was born in a cold little city, Wonosobo, Central Java, in January 5th, . My hobbies are reading & traveling. I ‘m a married woman with 4 children, they are : *Adnan Maulana Yusuf *Alifia Fatika Rahma *Aiso Rasyid Shiddiq *Alyssa Nadya Irawan And surely I have only one husband, Tjie Agus Bambang Wisnu Irawan Nasution, the best man I’ve ever met. My favorite movie is action movie, the most favorite actor is Mr. Steven Seagal. My favorite music is pop music, and I think Scorpion from Germany is the best musician I have ever known,… the best singer is Celine Dion from Canada. Well,.. her voice is really amazing… Livin’ my life without music is just like lemon tea without sugar, Do you feel the same ?..